Watermelon and Crab Salad
July 27, 2020
- 1 small watermelon rind and seeds removed, flesh cut into medium dice
- 12 ozs fresh jumbo lump crabmeat
- 6 ozs crumbled Feta cheese
- 3 radishes, shaved
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 5 sprigs mint
- 2 tbsps shallot, minced
- 2 tsps freshly chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a jar and shake until combined and emulsified.
- Drizzle dressing onto salad.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.